The Q105 is our entry level HTM0105 compliant ultrasonic cleaner. Specifically designed with full HTM0105 compliance in mind it is ideal for cleaning a wide range of instruments.
Ultrasonic Cleaner Specifications
- Stainless Steel tank and case
- No/low fluid sensing
- Adjustable maximum temperature setting to prevent coagulation of proteins (factory set at 45oC)
- Fast 3-6 minute cycles
- Interlocking lid – unit will not operate without the lid in place
- Validation of cycle with user, serial number, date, time, unique cycle number, fluid temperature, cleaning frequency and power consumption
- Automatic 90 second degas cycle after cleaning fluid has been changed
- PIC chip technology – reprogrammed at annual service
- Waterproof USB socket for transfer of information from internal memory to memory stick (supplied)
- RS232 port for printing of results on printer
- Complies with BSEN 61010-1
- Enhanced frequency control. Controls the units power and frequency even better than before resulting in improved cleaning.
- Easy to use menu functions for all features
When purchasing an ultrasonic cleaner for use in a Dental Surgery ALWAYS check the annual servicing costs. Some manufactures charges are VERY HIGH and some don’t offer this service which MUST be carried out each year to comply with HTM01-05 and CQC regulations. Our charges can be found by clicking here.
All of Walker Electronics Ltd ultrasonic cleaning baths are skilfully constructed in Collingham using quality assured components. Each unit is covered by our comprehensive guarantees – three years on the unit and five years on the transducer bonding. Any repairs, in or out of warranty, are completed in our workshops in Collingham.
What are ‘Cosmetically Damaged’ Ultrasonic Cleaners
Sometimes a case or tank may sustain a small scratch or dent during manufacture. Rather than scrapping these unit will sell the at a discount price. They are all BRAND NEW and come complete with the full warranty and accessories but are £££’s less than our normally retail price.
PLEASE NOTE…As these units are identified whilst in production they are not always in stock, however delivery is usually within 28 days from date of order/payment.
All Q105 units are supplied with stainless steel lid, electropolished basket, 1M mains cable and USB flash drive with adapter. A comprehensive Operators Handbook, sample cleaning fluid and HTM0105 periodic testing guide are also supplied.
|Internal Tank Dimensions||240x130x100 mm|
|Overall Dimensions||265x163x196 mm|
|Weight (excluding accessories)||3.1 kg|
|Gross boxed weight (inc. accessories)||5.1 kg|
|Maximum Capacity||2.5 litres|
|Working Capacity||2.0 litres|
|Typical Generator Peak Output||375 watts|
|Typical Power Consumption||200 watts|
|Operating Frequency||50 kHz ± 2 kHz|
|Timer Range||30 seconds to 15 minutes and continuously on|