The H105 is our flagship model. Manufactured by Walker Electronics Ltd in Collingham and designed to help you comply with HTM 01-05.
The case is constructed using stainless steel complying with BS1449. The aluminium chassis complies with BS1470 and the stainless steel tank with BS304. All units comply with the requirements of BSEN61010-1.
Ultrasonic cleaner specifications
- No/low fluid sensing
- Adjustable maximum temperature setting to prevent coagulation of proteins
- Interlocking lid
- Validation of cycle with user, serial number, date, time, unique cycle number, fluid temperature and power consumption
- Automatic degas cycle after cleaning fluid has been changed
- PIC chip technology – can be reprogrammed if required
- Waterproof USB socket for transfer of information to PC
- RS232 port for printing of results on printer
- Complies with BSEN 61010-1
- Save log to memory stick (supplied)
- Enhanced frequency control. Controls the units power and frequency even better than before resulting in improved cleaning.
- Easier to use menu functions for all features
When purchasing an ultrasonic cleaner for use in a Dental Surgery ALWAYS check the annual servicing costs. Some manufactures charges are VERY HIGH and some don’t offer this service which MUST be carried out each year to comply with HTM01-05 and CQC regulations. Our charges can be found by clicking here.