SPRING 2019 OFFER!
Get a FREE 1x5litre of WELzyme – value £79.95 – with this Ultrasonic Cleaner when purchased between 13th May and 21st June 2019. E&OE. Price excludes VAT.
The H105 is manufactured by Walker Electronics Ltd in Collingham, Newark, Nottinghamshire, UK. All repairs are carried out by us on this site too. We guarantee to provide service and repairs for 10 years from date of manufacture however we are currently offering this service to units manufactured from the year 2000.
The case is constructed to our exacting specification in Lincolnshire UK using stainless steel complying with BS1449. The aluminium chassis complies with BS1470 and the stainless steel tank with BS304. All units comply with the requirements of BSEN61010-1.
Walker Electronics philosophy is to use as many UK sourced components as possible. Where possible, any subcontracted work is manufactured in the UK.
Ultrasonic cleaner specifications…:
- Stainless steel construction
- no/low fluid sensing
- adjustable maximum temperature setting to prevent coagulation of proteins
- interlocking lid
- validation of cycle with user, serial number, date, time, unique cycle number, fluid temperature and power consumption
- Automatic degas cycle after cleaning fluid has been changed
- PIC chip technology – can be reprogrammed if required
- Waterproof USB socket for transfer of information to PC
- RS232 port for printing of results on printer
- Made in the UK
- Complies with BSEN 61010-1
- Save log to memory stick
- Insert a bluetooth adaptor and send logs to your PC
- Enhanced frequency control. Controls the units power and frequency even better than before resulting in improved cleaning.
- Easier to use menu functions for all features
|Internal Tank Dimensions1||295x230x150 mm|
|Overall Dimensions1||385x335x265 mm|
|Weight2||6.25 kg (Excluding Accessories)|
|Maximum Capacity||8.0 litres|
|Working Capacity||6.0 litres|
|Typical Generator Peak Output3||820 watts|
|Typical Power Consumption3||450 watts|
|Operating Frequency||48 kHz ± 2 kHz|
|Timer Range||0 – infinity (Digital)|
1Dimensions and weight are approximate. Internal dimension is taken at the top of the tank.
2Dimensions at the base are smaller. External dimensions include the feet, lid and protruding sockets, draining parts and handles.
3 Dependent on tank loading, fluids used and mains voltage. Refer to the in-built monitor for accurate instantaneous power consumption and frequency. The typical power consumption and typical generator peak output is based on the power being set to 100%.