The H105 is our flagship model. Specifically designed with full HTM0105 compliance in mind it is ideal for cleaning a wide range of instruments. Ideally suited for larger Dental Surgeries.
Ultrasonic cleaner specifications
- Stainless Steel tank and case
- Supplied with rack system with 2 x trays and 1 x basket (Trays are NOT designed/suitable for autoclave use)
- No fluid and low fluid sensing
- Fast 3 to 6 minute cycles
- Adjustable maximum temperature setting to prevent coagulation of proteins – Factory set at 45oC
- Interlocking lid – pauses the unit operation when the lid is lifted
- Validation of cycle with user, serial number, date, time, unique cycle number, fluid temperature, frequency and power consumption
- Automatic 90 second degas cycle after cleaning fluid has been changed
- Draining facility
- PIC chip technology – reprogrammed on annual service
- Waterproof USB socket for transfer of information to a memory stick (supplied with the unit)
- Complies with BSEN 61010-1
- Enhanced frequency control. Controls the units power and frequency even better than before resulting in improved cleaning.
- Easy to use touch screen – menu functions for all features
When purchasing an ultrasonic cleaner for use in a Dental Surgery ALWAYS check the annual servicing costs. Some manufactures charges are VERY HIGH and some don’t offer this service which MUST be carried out each year to comply with HTM01-05 and CQC regulations. Our charges can be found by clicking here.
All of Walker Electronics Ltd ultrasonic cleaning baths are skilfully constructed in Collingham using quality assured components. Each unit is covered by our comprehensive guarantees – three year on the unit and five years on the transducer bonding. Any repairs, in or out of warranty, are completed in our workshops in Collingham.
What are ‘Cosmetically Damaged’ Ultrasonic Cleaners
Sometime a case or tank may sustain a small scratch or dent during manufacture. Rather than scrapping these units, we sell them at a discount price. They are all BRAND NEW and come with the full warranty and accessories but are £££’s less than our normal retail price.
PLEASE NOTE…As these units are identified whilst in production they are not always in stock, however delivery is usually within 28 days from date of order/payment.
All H105 units are supplied with a stainless steel lid, electropolished rack system including 1 x electropolished basket and 2 x stainless steel trays to hold 11 instruments each, 1M mains cable and USB flash drive with adapter. A comprehensive operators handbook, sample cleaning fluid and HTM0105 periodic testing guide are also supplied.
|Specifications – FULL SPECIFICATIONS CAN BE DOWNLOADED ABOVE
|Internal Tank Dimensions
|295 x 230 x 150 mm deep
|385 x 335 x 265 mm deep
|Weight (excluding accessories)
|Gross boxed weight (inc. accessories)
|Typical Generator Peak Output
|Typical Power Consumption
|48 kHz ± 2 kHz
|Timer Range (digital)
|Digital 30 seconds to 15 mins and continuous on