A unique chance to catch a bargain – Second hand but factory refurbished and guaranteed for one year.
The Q105 is our entry level HTM01-05 compliant ultrasonic cleaner. Specifically designed with full HTM0105 compliance in mind it is ideal for cleaning a wide reange of instruments.
Ultrasonic Cleaner Specifications
- Stainless Steel tank and case
- No/low fluid sensing
- Adjustable maximum temperature setting to prevent coagulation of proteins
- Interlocking lid
- Validation of cycle with user, serial number, date, time, unique cycle number, fluid temperature and power consumption
- Automatic degas cycle after cleaning fluid has been changed
- PIC chip technology – can be reprogrammed if required
- Waterproof USB socket for transfer of information to PC – DOWNLOAD THE DRIVER FOR PC HERE
- RS232 port for printing of results on printer
- Complies with BSEN 61010-1
- Save log to memory stick (supplied)
- Enhanced frequency control. Controls the units power and frequency even better than before resulting in improved cleaning.
- Easy to use menu functions for all features
When purchasing an ultrasonic cleaner for use in a Dental Surgery ALWAYS check the annual servicing costs. Some manufactures charges are VERY HIGH and some don’t offer this service which MUST be carried out each year to comply with HTM01-05 and CQC regulations. Our charges can be found by clicking here.
All of Walker Electronics Ltd ultrasonic cleaning baths are skillfully constructed in Collingham using quality assured components.
This second hand unit is covered by our comprehensive guarantees – one year on the unit and five years on the transducer bonding. Any repairs, in or out of warranty, are completed in our workshops in Collingham.
The unit is supplied with a stainless steel lid, electropolished basket, 1M mains cable and USB flashdrive and adapter containing several documents in PDF format including the Operators Handbook.